Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 2, Day 1 (Part 2)

Eventually, I promise, I will make my way to week 3. However, as I mentioned before (here and here) I'm anal, and HAVE to do things in order or by the directions to make sure it really works. In reality it is just this thing I do in order to critique people for their intelligence, or lack there of, in writing directions/instructions. See Dane Cook.

I almost didn't even go out last night. In fact, I had full plans to completely and utterly (not udderly) not go out and exercise last night. I consumed 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, a bowl of tomato soup, and washed it down with a Diet Coke (I know! Pepsi is better. Coke is cheaper.). But, someone on my Facebook reminded me that I was fat, and can do it. Actually, she only suggested music, but that fact that she cared, and tried to motivate me made me feel special and slightly guilty


Brisk five-minute warm up walk. The alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes. Five-minute cool down walk.


The skinny Bitch wasn't there, neither was the 50-60-70 year old. *sigh* No one to show up today. Damn. Well, I forgot how much I like to run to music! When you are running with other people (like Manic and Faffy) you can't listen to music, it's rude, you're suppose to converse with your company, not ignore them.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
RUN


That group of people must be the track team. OH! They are huddled together, they must be leaving. Guess I avoid that humiliation. (as I get closer) OH! It's not the track team, it's a bunch of cheerleaders, or wanna-bes.


BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

WALK


WOW! That swim coach sounds like a real Bitch (yea, capital B)! I can hear her loud ass over my music. I certainly wouldn't want to be on her team. Flyer (cheerleading turn, for the person who gets tossed in the air), are you a Rookie? Don't lock your knees, stay stiff, back straight, and PINCH A PENNY!


BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

RUN


Wait, where is the coach for the wanna-be cheerleaders? They don't have an adult there?! WOW! Umm, and they are practicing stunts. I remember those days,I would do anything to be able to practice stunts. I guess they are doing it really safely, like, safer than I did when I was a cheerleader.


BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

WALK


Where are my kitty cats? I don't see them! I hope that cat abuser didn't get them! That would be awful! Dang. I am much more tired now and here, than I was when I was running around the Kiwanis Park.What was I doing differently?


BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
RUN



Oh yea! Knees up. Maybe that will help. Man am I hot. This is horrible! I feel like a beginner, maybe I SHOULD have started back at Week 1. No, that doesn't make sense, Week 2 is where I belong. Plus, it is still Day 1.


BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
COOL OFF


Stay tuned for some guest bloggin by a couple jogging buddies and their journey to get into shape!

Mental Notes:

1. Steal... No that isn't the word I am looking for... Borrow (that's more like it) some water bottles from work and leave them in your car, so you will always have water and it wont matter when you forget
2. Consistency (I don't think I will ever learn!)
3. Buy better shoes (Psshhh! Like this is gonna happen!)
4. Cut back on carbs (I'm trying! I really am!)

No comments:

Post a Comment