Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Week 2, Day 2 (Part 2)

Brisk five-minute warm up walk. The alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes. Five-minute cool down walk.

That's right! I've officially gone 2 days ina row! Even though technically, you are suppose to take a break in between your runs. My problem was all the Snickers that I ate yesterday. (What? They were the bite size ones)! Anyway, it made me feel fat(ter) or that I was going to get fat(ter) and I could stand it. I knew I had to work on it!

So, as soon as I got home (that is after I got back from my chiropractor) I went straight to go running. This way, I had no excuse and couln't fenagle (you like that word?) my way out of it. Afterwards I felt great! I was exhausted and sweatier than a pig in August, but I felt great!

The cheerleaders weren't there today, but the band geeks were and I had to play my music SOOO loud in order to avoid hearing the aweful music. Okay, I digress... I plan on going out again today, too! That way I can FINALLY start on Week 3. Week 3 is going to be HARD and crazy. A peek into the furture:

Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
- Jog 90 seconds
- Walk 90 seconds
- Jog 3 minutes
- Walk 3 minutes
- Five minute cooldown walk

Okay, really? Jog 3 minutes! I can do it. Yup, I. Can. Do. It. At least I hope I can, and attitude is 90% right?

Mental Notes:

1. When you (steal) borrow water from work and put it in your car so that you don't forget to bring water... it helps when you actually take that water out of the car and too the track with you when you go running. Otherwise, you aren't going to drink it.
2. Start going stairs after you run, you can do it! Those 3 that you did yesterday weren't bad at all and you can't even feel it in your butt. You need to feel it in your butt, so that you can have a nice round formed butt. I want a nice round formed butt.
3. Arizona had its "winter" last week and now it is Fall, you don't need to swear a light jacket anymore. It's ARIZONA, what are you thinking!
4. Don't forget no carbs. (For some reason I think that if I keep telling myself this, then I wont eat very many carbs).

No comments:

Post a Comment